2018年10月18日星期四

How To Style Balenciaga Triple Pairs Sneakers


For years sneakers leaning toward orthopedic was solely meant for those who get movie tickets on the cheap. Nowadays the clunkier the shoe the more en vogue. From brands like Louis Vuitton with their Arclight, Balenciaga and their Triple S, down to more street brands like Adidas. As a person with narrow feet and thinner legs I can say I don’t typically lean toward chunkier shoes. But I do love sneakers, so that’s changed everything. In today’s post I’m going to share with you how I style the Balenciaga trend. Jump in for more!



You all know how much I love tennis shoes and how I am not opposed to incorporating them into my wardrobe whenever I can. While a lot of people see these as ugly, I can say that I was pretty intrigued at first sight.


The sneaker scene has seen a myriad of changes from its inception decades ago. From classic court shoes to sporty basketball kicks, trends come and go in a cyclical fashion. But no one could really foresee this season’s most popular trend — the ugly “dad” sneaker.


Made popular in the ‘90s, this chunky oversized looking footwear is coming back in style, with models such as 2018 Triple S Grey Yellow Pink Sneakers trailblazing the path. This marks an interesting twist on the normcore aesthetic that’s made waves in the street style scene, and it’s no surprise that brands such as Balenciaga and even old school sneaker label Fila are jumping on that bandwagon.

Balenciaga’s latest offering happens to be this past fashion week’s biggest hit on the streets. The Triple S sneaker is one chunky pair that boasts stacked soles to give the impression of three different styles layered above one another. But what makes this a star sneaker in our eyes is how it has successfully made the ugly sneaker trend a hit with its clash of colours and textures — this includes white/grey nubuck, yellow leather and a faded pink mesh. Wear it with boyfriend jeans, an asymmetrical skirt or even a pair of denim overalls, making it work is easy peasy with all the street style inspo you can glean from fashion week.Here is the link for your shopping:http://bit.ly/2P8BJtb









没有评论:

发表评论