2018年10月17日星期三

THE CHUNKY TRAINERS AKA THE BALENCIAGA INSPIRED SNEAKERS YOU KEPT ASKING ABOUT

Hello everyoneee, hope you had a Happy Easter!! How did you celebrate? Would love hearing all your stories! Me and my family will celebrate it this weekend and I cannot wait to stuff my face with all the Easter goodies, haha. Can you tell I’m always excited when it comes to food?! There are only a few days left till then, so in the meanwhile we should talk about the chunky trainers aka the Balenciaga inspired sneakers, which are also known as ‘Triple S’/’dad sneakers’/’ugly sneakers’ or ‘boats’. I’d say that’s a long list of names for a pair of sneakers lol.

First seen on the runway and then on street style stars, models and editors, the Balenciaga Triple S sneakers brought a lot of reactions. Some might like the, some might not, that’s debatable. To be honest, I had mixed feelings about them, but then I started finding them cool. Thought I should give a try to a similar style and ended up ordering these Balenciaga inspired sneakers from Ego. Love how they spiced up my casual weekend attire and I’m curious to see how they will look with feminine pieces. Would you try them?





没有评论:

发表评论